All students entering 7th grade next school year must have the T-Dap Immunization in order to register at COIL.
    California law requires children to be immunized. Children are exempt from immunization requirements only if a parent or guardian submits a written statement from a licensed physician. Students entering school must show proof of required immunzations

    The VERY BEST place for you to get your children immunized is at your doctor’s office – your medical home.  If you do not have a doctor, most all of the federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) in Alameda County are able to enroll children into care and see them either the same day or the next day if they are low income or do not have health insurance and they do not already have a provider.  

    We encourage you to please click this link if you do not have a doctor for your child– it includes all of the FQHCs by city and it the first thing to click on at our website www.acphd.org/clinics.  Families needing to enroll in health care can also call 1-888-604-4636 to help refer them into a medical home or to visit an FQHC.  This is often the fastest way to get immunized.

    If you have additional questions, please call the COIL office at 510-797-0100.