• County Map
    We service students who live in Alameda County and any county that touches Alameda county. If you have moved recently, PLEASE contact our School Secretary and provide your new contact information, mailing address and telephone number(s). 
    It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify the school their student attends, within five school days, when the student, parent/guardian move from the address provided at the time of registration. It is considered falsification to move and fail to notify COIL within five school days.